Обсуждение: CVS rejected me

CVS rejected me

От
John Summerfield
Дата:
This worked 2-3 days ago: what's changed?

vs -z9 -q update
cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user
anoncvs
summer@dugite pgsql$

The entry's still in ~/.cvspass

Re: CVS rejected me

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
go to anoncvs.postgresql.org, not postgresql.org ..

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, John Summerfield wrote:

> This worked 2-3 days ago: what's changed?
>
> vs -z9 -q update
> cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user
anoncvs
> summer@dugite pgsql$
>
> The entry's still in ~/.cvspass

Re: CVS rejected me

От
John Summerfield
Дата:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> go to anoncvs.postgresql.org, not postgresql.org ..

See the instructions at http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html

If your advice is correct (I've not tried it yet) then the rules are changed and the werbsite's out of date.

As I noted, it was working.

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, John Summerfield wrote:
>
> > This worked 2-3 days ago: what's changed?
> >
> > vs -z9 -q update
> > cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user
anoncvs
> > summer@dugite pgsql$
> >
> > The entry's still in ~/.cvspass

Re: CVS rejected me

От
John Summerfield
Дата:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> go to anoncvs.postgresql.org, not postgresql.org ..

Fails the same.
I used the password postgresql (by cut&paste).

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, John Summerfield wrote:
>
> > This worked 2-3 days ago: what's changed?
> >
> > vs -z9 -q update
> > cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user
anoncvs
> > summer@dugite pgsql$
> >
> > The entry's still in ~/.cvspass

Re: CVS rejected me

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, John Summerfield wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>

> > go to anoncvs.postgresql.org, not postgresql.org ..
>
> See the instructions at http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html
>
> If your advice is correct (I've not tried it yet) then the rules are changed and the werbsite's out of date.
>
> As I noted, it was working.

the link to devel-corner is out of date.  But checking the developer's
website I see it hasn't been updated either.

> > On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, John Summerfield wrote:
> >
> > > This worked 2-3 days ago: what's changed?
> > >
> > > vs -z9 -q update
> > > cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user
anoncvs
> > > summer@dugite pgsql$
> > >
> > > The entry's still in ~/.cvspass

Re: CVS rejected me

Дата:
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, John Summerfield wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >

> > > go to anoncvs.postgresql.org, not postgresql.org ..
> >
> > See the instructions at http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html
> >
> > If your advice is correct (I've not tried it yet) then the rules are changed and the werbsite's out of date.
> >
> > As I noted, it was working.
>
> the link to devel-corner is out of date.  But checking the developer's
> website I see it hasn't been updated either.

I updated the SGML and updated the HTML on www.ca.postgresql.org.  Seems
that didn't fix it.

Re: CVS rejected me

Дата:

> > > the link to devel-corner is out of date.  But checking the developer's
> > > website I see it hasn't been updated either.
> >
> > I updated the SGML and updated the HTML on www.ca.postgresql.org.  Seems
> > that didn't fix it.
>
> Last nite's changes broke a number of things on the developers site.
> They're fixed now.  If you see devel-corner in a link, it's probably
> broken - let me know where you saw it.

I am showing this as not found:

    http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html

Re: CVS rejected me

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > See the instructions at http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html
> > >
> > > If your advice is correct (I've not tried it yet) then the rules are changed and the werbsite's out of date.
> > >
> > > As I noted, it was working.
> >
> > the link to devel-corner is out of date.  But checking the developer's
> > website I see it hasn't been updated either.
>
> I updated the SGML and updated the HTML on www.ca.postgresql.org.  Seems
> that didn't fix it.

Last nite's changes broke a number of things on the developers site.
They're fixed now.  If you see devel-corner in a link, it's probably
broken - let me know where you saw it.

Vince.

Re: CVS rejected me

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:

> > > I updated the SGML and updated the HTML on www.ca.postgresql.org.  Seems
> > > that didn't fix it.
> >
> > Last nite's changes broke a number of things on the developers site.
> > They're fixed now.  If you see devel-corner in a link, it's probably
> > broken - let me know where you saw it.
>
> I am showing this as not found:
>
>     http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.html

Fixed temporarily until I can find it in cvs.

Vince.