Обсуждение: double dumps for all objects with pg_dump

double dumps for all objects with pg_dump

От
guenther mair
Дата:
hi!

i get double dumps for all tables, indices and acl's in my databases when
trying to do a simple "pg_dump <tablename>"!

i'm using postgresql 7.0 on linux (kernel 2.2.14, almost all libraries out
of slackware 7).

is there any known bug?

thanks!

gunny

ps: please include me in your replies, since i'm not subscribed to this
mailing list!

Re: double dumps for all objects with pg_dump

Дата:
My guess is that you have either duplicates in pg_database or pg_shadow,
but they have unique indexes so I don't know how that could happen.