Обсуждение: Bizgres MPP Limited Beta now closed - Thank you!

Bizgres MPP Limited Beta now closed - Thank you!

От
"Luke Lonergan"
Дата:
The first Beta trial period has now closed, as we have reached our customer limit.  If you have previously registered,
youmay still download Bizgres MPP and updates using the link that was sent to you previously.

We anticipate another trial opening within the next month, at which time we will make another announcement on the
pgsql-announcemailing list.  For support, or inquiries, please send e-mail to:
  support@greenplum.com

Thank you!