Обсуждение: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 2

PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 2

От
"Marc G. Fournier"

We have just packaged up our second Release Candidate for v7.4, with the
hopes of producing a full release next week.

A full ChangeLog is available at:

    ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/sources/v7.4/ChangeLog.RC1.to.RC2

But, one of the highlights is that support for tcl8.0.x has been
re-introduced.

there are alot of doc changes, and some "what appear to be" small fixes,
mostly related to the various ports.

As we are in the home stretch of a full release, we encourage as many as
possible to test and report any bugs they can find, whether as part of the
build process, or running in "real life" scenarios.

If we've heard no reports back before midnight on Thursday, we are looking
at a full code freeze, with a Final Release to happen on the following
Monday.