Обсуждение: RE: [HACKERS] Rate your Database ...

RE: [HACKERS] Rate your Database ...

От
Don Baccus
Дата:
At 07:42 AM 4/17/00 +0100, Peter Mount wrote:
>Interesting that we have the most number of people rating us compared
>with everyone else...

It's also interesting that PostgreSQL's "Replication Ability" scores
a 2.3 when there's zero support for replication.

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza@pacifier.com>
  http://donb.photo.net.

RE: [HACKERS] Rate your Database ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> At 07:42 AM 4/17/00 +0100, Peter Mount wrote:
> >Interesting that we have the most number of people rating us compared
> >with everyone else...
>
> It's also interesting that PostgreSQL's "Replication Ability" scores
> a 2.3 when there's zero support for replication.

*rofl*  I never even noticed that one ... okay, so we have a couple of
uninformed zealots :)