Обсуждение: Publication

Publication

От
"Gilberto Castillo"
Дата:
Folk,

I need to open a link to the book in Spanish: ""PLpgSQL y otros lenguajes
procedurales en PostgreSQL"". What do I do?

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo

Re: Publication

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
On 24-05-2016 17:22, Gilberto Castillo wrote:
> I need to open a link to the book in Spanish: ""PLpgSQL y otros lenguajes
> procedurales en PostgreSQL"". What do I do?

I think you should ask in -www ML. Provide cover and book info. It would
be added in [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/

--
   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: Publication

От
"Gilberto Castillo"
Дата:
> On 24-05-2016 17:22, Gilberto Castillo wrote:
>> I need to open a link to the book in Spanish: ""PLpgSQL y otros
>> lenguajes
>> procedurales en PostgreSQL"". What do I do?
>>
> I think you should ask in -www ML. Provide cover and book info. It would
> be added in [1].
>

> [1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/

Really ?, I hope response from the web site admin.

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo

Re: Publication

От
Josh berkus
Дата:
On 05/25/2016 09:20 AM, Gilberto Castillo wrote:

>> On 24-05-2016 17:22, Gilberto Castillo wrote:
>>> I need to open a link to the book in Spanish: ""PLpgSQL y otros
>>> lenguajes
>>> procedurales en PostgreSQL"". What do I do?
>>>
>> I think you should ask in -www ML. Provide cover and book info. It would
>> be added in [1].
>>

>> [1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/
>
> Really ?, I hope response from the web site admin.

I'll submit a patch once I'm not travelling.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)