Обсуждение: Anyone want to design an 8.4 is out flyer?

Anyone want to design an 8.4 is out flyer?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
All,

8.4 will be out very soon. It would be great to have a flyer about it
for upcoming conferences this summer.

Anyone up to designing one?  I can send you presskit info you can pull
text from.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Anyone want to design an 8.4 is out flyer?

От
Rob Napier
Дата:
Hi Josh

I’m happy to do it if you like.

Is it an open brief on the design or do you have a template that you like to work to.

I think it would be nice to give it a fresh design. I can probably tap into some of my ad agency clients for extra help.

What I’d need is the copy and a creative brief. We can do that via Skype if you like.

Rob

On 30/6/09 12:25 PM, "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> 8.4 will be out very soon. It would be great to have a flyer about it
> for upcoming conferences this summer.
>
> Anyone up to designing one?  I can send you presskit info you can pull
> text from.

Regards

Rob Napier
Managing Director