Обсуждение: PostgreSQL at SouthEast LinuxFest ???

PostgreSQL at SouthEast LinuxFest ???

От
David Nalley
Дата:
Hi All,

As a fan and user of Postgres I'd love to see a booth at the Southeast
Linuxfest, and think it would be especially beneficial given the news
of late in the F/LOSS database world.
As a person involved in the Southeast Linuxfest, we're willing to comp
a booth for Postgres to show up.

If you have questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

You can also find more information at: http://southeastlinuxfest.org

David Nalley

Re: PostgreSQL at SouthEast LinuxFest ???

От
Michael Alan Brewer
Дата:
This is right in my neck of the woods (so to speak);  it's an easy
hour's drive to Clemson from here.  That being said, I'd need to know
the times (and probably shouldn't be the only Postgres community
representative there).

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com