Обсуждение: Big bunch of XML for download?

Big bunch of XML for download?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

I'm planning to demo SQL/XML on Thursday.  Does anyone have access to a
good quantity of public-domain XML I can download to use for demos?

Thanks!

--Josh

Re: Big bunch of XML for download?

От
Kostas Maistrelis
Дата:

Re: Big bunch of XML for download?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Montag, 3. Dezember 2007 schrieb Josh Berkus:
> I'm planning to demo SQL/XML on Thursday.  Does anyone have access to a
> good quantity of public-domain XML I can download to use for demos?

It's not public domain, but

wget -r http://www.postgresql.org/

should provide you with plenty of XML.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Big bunch of XML for download?

От
Bob Zurek
Дата:
The following URL has some reasonably sized XML files from the government.
One is over 11 mb in size. Hope this helps. You can usually find large XML
files in government data sources.

http://nvd.nist.gov/download.cfm

Z.

Bob Zurek wrote:
> The following URL has some reasonably sized XML files from the government.
> One is over 11 mb in size. Hope this helps. You can usually find large XML
> files in government data sources.
>
> http://nvd.nist.gov/download.cfm

Thanks.  I ended up using DMOZ's restaurant review listings, which are
in pretty messy RDF so I had to do a lot of data cleaning.  I'll try the
nist stuff next time.

--Josh