Обсуждение: Linux World at San Francisco

Linux World at San Francisco

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
Hi,

Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Ishii-san,

> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?

Yes.  We will have a booth at the conference.  We will also have an evening
session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.

EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".

Is SRA going to be at the conference?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Ishii-san,
>
> > Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>
> Yes.  We will have a booth at the conference.  We will also have an evening
> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.
>
> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".
>
> Is SRA going to be at the conference?

Yes, we are planning to visit Linux World. Can we join the session and
the party?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Ishii-san,
>>
>>> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>> Yes.  We will have a booth at the conference.  We will also have an evening
>> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.
>>
>> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".
>>
>> Is SRA going to be at the conference?
>
> Yes, we are planning to visit Linux World. Can we join the session and
> the party?

Of course! :).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Steve Atkins
Дата:
On Jun 27, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Ishii-san,
>
>> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>
> Yes.  We will have a booth at the conference.  We will also have an
> evening
> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.

Do we need booth bunnies?

> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".

Cheers,
   Steve

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Steve,

> Do we need booth bunnies?

Yes.  We're getting organized on that account and should have a web page up
soon.  You available?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Steve Atkins wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> Ishii-san,
>>
>>> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>>
>> Yes.  We will have a booth at the conference.  We will also have an
>> evening
>> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.
>
> Do we need booth bunnies?

Well LinuxWorld has a lot of volunteers because of SFPUG but I am sure
we can always use someone.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Steve Atkins
Дата:
On Jun 27, 2007, at 8:27 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Steve,
>
>> Do we need booth bunnies?
>
> Yes.  We're getting organized on that account and should have a web
> page up
> soon.  You available?

Sure.

Cheers,
   Steve

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> >> Ishii-san,

> >> Yes.  We will have a booth at the conference.  We will also have an evening
> >> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.
> >>
> >> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".
> >>
> >> Is SRA going to be at the conference?
> >
> > Yes, we are planning to visit Linux World. Can we join the session and
> > the party?
>
> Of course! :).

Thank you!

Have you decided the schedule for the session and the party?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Ishii-san,

> Have you decided the schedule for the session and the party?

BOF is Wednesday 5:30 to 6:30.  Party is afterwards.  Details are still
vague.

--Josh

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Ishii-san,
>
> > Have you decided the schedule for the session and the party?
>
> BOF is Wednesday 5:30 to 6:30.  Party is afterwards.  Details are still
> vague.
>
> --Josh

Details are decided?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

Дата:
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > Ishii-san,
> >
> > > Have you decided the schedule for the session and the party?
> >
> > BOF is Wednesday 5:30 to 6:30.  Party is afterwards.  Details are still
> > vague.
> >
> > --Josh
>
> Details are decided?

I used to have that date/time too, but Josh Berkus gave me this date
recently for the BOF

  8/7 Tue            Bruce/EDB - Linuxworld San Francisco, 6-7pm BOF

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > > Ishii-san,

> > > BOF is Wednesday 5:30 to 6:30.  Party is afterwards.  Details are still
> > > vague.
> > >
> > > --Josh
> >
> > Details are decided?
>
> I used to have that date/time too, but Josh Berkus gave me this date
> recently for the BOF
>
>   8/7 Tue            Bruce/EDB - Linuxworld San Francisco, 6-7pm BOF

Oh I see. So no BOF and party on 8/8 right?  I'm not sure if I can
attend the BOF and the party since I know that I arrive on 8/7 but
don't know when.

--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > > Ishii-san,

> > > BOF is Wednesday 5:30 to 6:30.  Party is afterwards.  Details are still
> > > vague.
> > >
> > > --Josh
> >
> > Details are decided?
>
> I used to have that date/time too, but Josh Berkus gave me this date
> recently for the BOF
>
>   8/7 Tue            Bruce/EDB - Linuxworld San Francisco, 6-7pm BOF

Oh I see. So no BOF and party on 8/8 right?  I'm not sure if I can
attend the BOF and the party since I know that I arrive on 8/7 but
don't know when.

--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Linux World at San Francisco

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Tatsuo,

> Oh I see. So no BOF and party on 8/8 right?  I'm not sure if I can
> attend the BOF and the party since I know that I arrive on 8/7 but
> don't know when.

Yeah, they moved us apparently.   Note that the party is still TBA; I'm trying
to arrange something.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun