Обсуждение: Where do we need CDs next?

Where do we need CDs next?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

Where's the next convention where we can use english-language PGSQL 8.0.0 cds?
Brian expects to have some left over, and wants to ship direct instead of
packing them home.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Where's the next convention where we can use english-language PGSQL
> 8.0.0 cds? Brian expects to have some left over, and wants to ship
> direct instead of packing them home.

If nobody else wants them more urgently, I would take them for this:
<http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.253>.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Peter,

> If nobody else wants them more urgently, I would take them for this:
> <http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.253>.

Sounds good, can you give us a shipping address?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Brian Kilpatrick
Дата:
Sweet,

How many, I dont think we are going to go thru more than 2 boxes at
LWB, and that leaves 5 boxes ~1400 cds.

On Feb 15, 2005, at 6:33 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Peter,
>
>> If nobody else wants them more urgently, I would take them for this:
>> <http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.253>.
>
> Sounds good, can you give us a shipping address?
>
> --
> --Josh
>
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Brian,

> How many, I dont think we are going to go thru more than 2 boxes at
> LWB, and that leaves 5 boxes ~1400 cds.

Sorry, your e-mail was lagged and now Peter is asleep.   I think you'll have
to take the boxes home and ship them from there, sorry :-(

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant
josh@agliodbs.com     www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500    Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200    San Francisco, CA

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Peter,

> We could probably use 100 or 200, whatever matches the packaging size
> best.

Don't you want CDs for CeBit?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005 00:01 schrieb Josh Berkus:
> > We could probably use 100 or 200, whatever matches the packaging size
> > best.
>
> Don't you want CDs for CeBit?

Good point.  In that case we can use the whole lot.  Only if no one else wants
any, of course.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Where do we need CDs next?

От
Robert Bernier
Дата:
To give you an update. We've used up about 1 1/2 boxes at Linux world so far.
I would suggest that when you get the CD's from us that you keep a collection
stored away to be parsed out over the next couple of tradeshows in europe.
We're already talking about setting up another CD run. Now's the time to ask
for features.

Remember, you can download the image from our own site and it's on bit torrent
too.