Обсуждение: Lyris List Manager supports PostgreSQL

Lyris List Manager supports PostgreSQL

От
Markus Bertheau ☭
Дата:
Hi,

does the advocacy team know about Lyris and its List Manager product,
which supports, among others, PostgreSQL as its database backend?

http://www.lyris.com/products/listmanager/db_defined.html#pg

--
Markus Bertheau ☭ <twanger@bluetwanger.de>

Re: Lyris List Manager supports PostgreSQL

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 08:27, Markus Bertheau ☭ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does the advocacy team know about Lyris and its List Manager product,
> which supports, among others, PostgreSQL as its database backend?
>
> http://www.lyris.com/products/listmanager/db_defined.html#pg

I should think so. I believe we've had news announcements from them on
the main page and I know they've been mentioned several times in the
weekly news.

Robert Treat

Re: Lyris List Manager supports PostgreSQL

От
"Josh Berkus"
Дата:
Markus,

> > does the advocacy team know about Lyris and its List Manager
> product,
> > which supports, among others, PostgreSQL as its database backend?

Yes -- I'm actually working currently on resolving some of Lyris'
performance issues on lists of over 1 million subscribers ...

--Josh Berkus