Обсуждение: Website http://advocacy.postgresql.org/ errors

Website http://advocacy.postgresql.org/ errors

От
Janning Vygen
Дата:
I think somebody will already have mentioned that

    http://advocacy.postgresql.org/

is currently NOT promoting postgresql. Its full of PHP errors.

kind regards,
janning

Re: Website http://advocacy.postgresql.org/ errors

От
Tom Copeland
Дата:
On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 08:50, Janning Vygen wrote:
> I think somebody will already have mentioned that
>
>     http://advocacy.postgresql.org/
>
> is currently NOT promoting postgresql. Its full of PHP errors.

Looks like all is well now.

Another thought, though - perhaps that page could include a link to
http://bt.postgresql.org/ ?  Might save some bandwidth...

Yours,

Tom

Re: Website http://advocacy.postgresql.org/ errors

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Guys,

Yes, the WWW group was moving some stuff in preparation for the new website
implementation, and got some permissions wrong.  It's now fixed.

> Looks like all is well now.
>
> Another thought, though - perhaps that page could include a link to
> http://bt.postgresql.org/ ?  Might save some bandwidth...

Not a bad idea.   Advocacy, Developer, and WWW are all going to be "folded in"
to a single site, though, so the BT link should be available everywhere.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions