Обсуждение: "There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days."

"There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days."

От
hushthatbush@hushmail.com
Дата:
goingto go stable anytime soon, BTW? I can't wait for it because while pgAdmin has been useful, and is certainly no
easytask to code, it has felt very frustrating to me for a long time now due to all sorts of limitations. I hope that
thenew release will fix these.</span></span>

Re: "There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days."

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
>Is this new release going to go stable anytime soon, BTW? I can't wait for it because while pgAdmin has been
useful,and is certainly no easy task to code, it has felt very frustrating to me for a long time now due to all sorts
oflimitations. I hope that the new release will fix these.<p dir="ltr">RC1 is out since yesterday, the GA should come
quickly.Of course, not knowing which issues you're talking about doesn't help being confident your issues are fixed.