Обсуждение: Re: Postgresql8.2 Replication

Re: Postgresql8.2 Replication

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Due to time constraints, I do not directly answer general PostgreSQL
questions. For assistance, please join the appropriate mailing list and
post your question:

http://www.postgresql.org/community

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. See
the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.

Regards, Dave

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team

Re: Postgresql8.2 Replication

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 07/10/2011 08:57, Dave Page wrote:
> Due to time constraints, I do not directly answer general PostgreSQL
> questions. For assistance, please join the appropriate mailing list and
> post your question:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/community
>
> You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. See
> the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.

There's also a good bit of stuff on the wiki.:
 http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Replication

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland