Обсуждение: Statistics view for indexes does not show correct index sizes

Statistics view for indexes does not show correct index sizes

От
Valentine Gogichashvili
Дата:
I am on pgAdmin III 1.12.1 (rev:REL-1_12_1)

When opening Statistics tab for the list of table indeces, index sizes are the same and equal to the index size of one
ofthe indeces in the list.

With best regards,

-- Valentine

Re: Statistics view for indexes does not show correct index sizes

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 23/12/2010 17:05, Valentine Gogichashvili a écrit :
> I am on pgAdmin III 1.12.1 (rev:REL-1_12_1)
>
> When opening Statistics tab for the list of table indeces, index sizes are the same and equal to the index size of
oneof the indeces in the list.

This is fixed in 1.12.2 (which is already out BTW). But thanks for your
report :)

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com