Обсуждение: cells and more

cells and more

От
"Ernst W. Winter"
Дата:
Hi again,

well since the nex version for pgaccess is faster and better then the
previous version I would like to ask if it is possible that when I
open a table for query or entering data.

I usually adjust all the to a certain with to make it easiet to read,
but when I call it up later the settings are gone again. How can I
make it permanent?

Thanks in advance if anyone has a solution.

Ernst

< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org

Re: cells and more

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 06/10/2010 10:52, Ernst W. Winter a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> well since the nex version for pgaccess is faster and better then the
> previous version I would like to ask if it is possible that when I
> open a table for query or entering data.

pgaccess?

> I usually adjust all the to a certain with to make it easiet to read,
> but when I call it up later the settings are gone again. How can I
> make it permanent?

The solution we were talking about is to store the last widths of the
columns, so that you can find widths already setup the next time you
launch the edit grid tool.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com