Обсуждение: crash when closing "edit with filter" dialog

crash when closing "edit with filter" dialog

От
Christoph Weber
Platform: Win32
Language:  German
the cancel button or  by pressing ESC.
Steps to  reproduce:

Connect to  a postgresql instance, open a database, walk trough
schema/public/tables,  select any table, click the toolbar button “Filter
anwenden und die Daten des ausgewählten Objekts  darstellen” (8th button in
toolbar – edit filtered), close the  following dialog -> crash
 regards  chris

Re: crash when closing "edit with filter" dialog

От
Dave Page
> Connect to  a postgresql instance, open a database, walk trough
> schema/public/tables,  select any table, click the toolbar button “Filter
> anwenden und die Daten des ausgewählten Objekts  darstellen” (8th button in
> toolbar – edit filtered), close the  following dialog -> crash

Thanks - I've committed a patch that should resolve this in 1.12.1.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company