Обсуждение: tab from scratch tab

tab from scratch tab

От
Sim Zacks

I am using pgAdmin 1.10.3

Query Tool.

When I am working in the scratch pad and hit the tab button, it does a
tab on the last place I was in the SQL Editor.

This can be very confusing as when I hit delete after I realize what it
did, it deletes from the scratch pad.

The behavior that I would expect would be for tab to either to a tab in
the scratch pad or to change window focus.

Sim

Re: tab from scratch tab

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Le 16/08/2010 08:18, Sim Zacks a écrit :
> I am using pgAdmin 1.10.3
>
> Query Tool.
>
> When I am working in the scratch pad and hit the tab button, it does a
> tab on the last place I was in the SQL Editor.
>
> This can be very confusing as when I hit delete after I realize what it
> did, it deletes from the scratch pad.
>

> The behavior that I would expect would be for tab to either to a tab in
> the scratch pad or to change window focus.

Which OS do you use? I works great for me on Linux.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Re: tab from scratch tab

От
Sim Zacks
Дата:
 On 18-Aug-2010 1:20 AM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 16/08/2010 08:18, Sim Zacks a écrit :
>> I am using pgAdmin 1.10.3
>>
>> Query Tool.
>>
>> When I am working in the scratch pad and hit the tab button, it does a
>> tab on the last place I was in the SQL Editor.
>>
>> This can be very confusing as when I hit delete after I realize what it
>> did, it deletes from the scratch pad.
>>

>> The behavior that I would expect would be for tab to either to a tab in
>> the scratch pad or to change window focus.
>>
> Which OS do you use? I works great for me on Linux.
Windows XP

Re: tab from scratch tab

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 19/08/2010 20:51, Sim Zacks a écrit :
>  On 18-Aug-2010 1:20 AM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Le 16/08/2010 08:18, Sim Zacks a écrit :
>>> I am using pgAdmin 1.10.3
>>>
>>> Query Tool.
>>>
>>> When I am working in the scratch pad and hit the tab button, it does a
>>> tab on the last place I was in the SQL Editor.
>>>
>>> This can be very confusing as when I hit delete after I realize what it
>>> did, it deletes from the scratch pad.
>>>

>>> The behavior that I would expect would be for tab to either to a tab in
>>> the scratch pad or to change window focus.
>>>
>> Which OS do you use? I works great for me on Linux.
> Windows XP

OK, this is fixed. Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com