Обсуждение: Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?

Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?

От
Jaroslav Záruba
Дата:
Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?

There's a feature I would like to see in pgAdmin one day. Also there's
a thread where the feature has been discussed. It has been said that
implementation would be quite complicated, the thread is now closed.

If we could vote for features one would know whether other users share
his opinion, or whether no one cares about given feature.

Regards Jarda

Re: Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009 à 08:45:00, Jaroslav Záruba a écrit :
> Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?

Not really. The only way to vote for a feature is to speak here or on pgadmin-
hackers.

> There's a feature I would like to see in pgAdmin one day. Also there's
> a thread where the feature has been discussed. It has been said that
> implementation would be quite complicated, the thread is now closed.

And what feature is it?

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

Re: Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?

От
Jaroslav Záruba
Дата:
On Dec 10, 9:42 am, guilla...@lelarge.info (Guillaume Lelarge) wrote:
> Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009 à 08:45:00, Jaroslav Záruba a écrit :
>
> > Is it possible to vote for future features somewhere?
>
> Not really. The only way to vote for a feature is to speak here or on pgadmin-
> hackers.

I felt like trying to bring that up again by opening a new thread
could piss someone off. Silently voting sounds less obtrusive to me.

> > There's a feature I would like to see in pgAdmin one day. Also there's
> > a thread where the feature has been discussed. It has been said that
> > implementation would be quite complicated, the thread is now closed.
>
> And what feature is it?

That feature would be tabbed query editors.
Related threads:
"Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window"
http://groups.google.com/group/pgsql.interfaces.pgadmin.support/browse_thread/thread/31a0e268311b25cf/f9ee9d85f319d95e
"Query Tool - single frame"
http://groups.google.com/group/pgsql.interfaces.pgadmin.support/browse_thread/thread/411dc6e745910a8e/3cdc316f31d425bd