Обсуждение: ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "shared_preload_libraries"

ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "shared_preload_libraries"

От
Piaff33z
Дата:
I have this strange Error between my PgAdmin V1.10.0  Windows  Release
and  my Posgresql server 8.0.22 when i click on trigger Functions...

Vic

Re: ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "shared_preload_libraries"

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le samedi 3 octobre 2009 à 07:43:55, Piaff33z a écrit :
> I have this strange Error between my PgAdmin V1.10.0  Windows  Release
> and  my Posgresql server 8.0.22 when i click on trigger Functions...

This is already fixed, and will be available in 1.10.1.

Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com