Обсуждение: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
"Paolo Saudin"
Дата:
Hi,
if I copy some text from notepad an try to paste (as soon i click in
the editor the paste button gets grayed out) it into an SQL Editor windows
nothing happens, I have to press the Copy button to enable the paste one and
then being able to paste via Ctrl+V or Paste button

Thanks in advance for the work
Paolo Saudin

Re: Fwd: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks Ashesh, patch applied.

--
Dave Page

Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
Eric
Дата:
Hi,

In previous emails, Ashesh mentioned there is a patch. May I ask where
to download the patch and how to apply it?

I am using windows xp pro. Thank you very much.

Eric

Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
bugand wanted to say thank you for helping us.<br /> Dave has already checked in the patch in the latest version. You
shouldbe able to find the related changes in the Beta 4 release.<br /> You can download it from pgadmin site. :)<br
emails,Ashesh mentioned there is a patch. May I ask where to download the patch and how to apply it? <br /><br /> I am
/>Ashesh Vashi<br /><br /> EnterpriseDB INDIA: <a

Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:

Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> You may need to apply anywhere.
> I have kept you in loop because you have reported the bug and wanted to say
> thank you for helping us.
> Dave has already checked in the patch in the latest version. You should be
> able to find the related changes in the Beta 4 release.
> You can download it from pgadmin site. :)

Actually, I only released the beta4 package for the PostgreSQL beta 2
release. It never went out as a standalone release.

--
Dave Page

Re: pgAdminIII 1.10.0 Beta 3 Copy/Paste Issue

От
Eric
Дата:
Hi Dave and Ashesh,

Copy and paste works after installing pgadmin from PostgreSQL beta 2
installer. Thanks you both.
Eric