Обсуждение: Another issue

Another issue

От
Kieran McCusker
Дата:
aroundto reporting. With our database (5004 views and tables, 260 schemas, 211,493 columns) when you go :<br /><br />
Table-> Properties... -> Columns<br /><br /> and then click on Add pgAdmin hangs. I believe it does actually come
backif you wait long enough, although I have just got used to opening a query window and using alter table<br /><br />

Re: Another issue

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Kieran McCusker
<kieran.mccusker@kwest.info> wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is also a long standing issue but one I have never got around to
> reporting. With our database (5004 views and tables, 260 schemas, 211,493
> columns) when you go :
>
> Table -> Properties... -> Columns
>
> and then click on Add pgAdmin hangs. I believe it does actually come back if
> you wait long enough, although I have just got used to opening a query
> window and using alter table

Can you enable query logging in pgAdmin and see what takes so long? I
don't see anything that should take that long when running here - at
least nothing jumps out at me.

--
Dave Page