Обсуждение: Install on eeePC 1000?

Install on eeePC 1000?

От
"Roderick A. Anderson"
Дата:
Anyone installed pgAdminIII on a eeePC 1000.  That is the Xandros OS
based system.

I'm mostly a Redhatian (Redhat, CentOS, etc.) person so not very
familiar with installing non-standard packages on Xandros.  In this case
the system is purely a tool for on site work/maintenance and
monitoring/working while away from my workstation.  I try not to
experiment with it too much.  :-)

\\||/
Rod
--

Re: Install on eeePC 1000?

От
Tino Wildenhain
Дата:
Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Anyone installed pgAdminIII on a eeePC 1000.  That is the Xandros OS
> based system.
>
> I'm mostly a Redhatian (Redhat, CentOS, etc.) person so not very
> familiar with installing non-standard packages on Xandros.  In this case
> the system is purely a tool for on site work/maintenance and
> monitoring/working while away from my workstation.  I try not to
> experiment with it too much.  :-)

You can send me one and then I'll install it and tell you how to do it :-)

I don't think its much of a problem, in the worst case you would compile
it but I believe apt-get install pgadmin should just work.

Regards
Tino

Re: Install on eeePC 1000?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de> wrote:
> Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>>
>> Anyone installed pgAdminIII on a eeePC 1000.  That is the Xandros OS based
>> system.
>>
>> I'm mostly a Redhatian (Redhat, CentOS, etc.) person so not very familiar
>> with installing non-standard packages on Xandros.  In this case the system
>> is purely a tool for on site work/maintenance and monitoring/working while
>> away from my workstation.  I try not to experiment with it too much.  :-)
>
> You can send me one and then I'll install it and tell you how to do it :-)
>
> I don't think its much of a problem, in the worst case you would compile
> it but I believe apt-get install pgadmin should just work.

You might run into issues with the dialogue sizes on the small screen.

--
Dave Page