Обсуждение: Urgent PST time changing tonight

Urgent PST time changing tonight

От
DM
Дата:
Hi All,

PST time changing tonight, I am not sure if this is going to affect the database.
Please throw some light if the time change affect on our production system.

Briefly - We have 2 production database servers with postgresql 8.3.3 and pgpool 2.1 version running.

Here is the postgres configuration details about time zone.

#log_timezone = unknown # actually, defaults to TZ environment setting
datestyle = 'iso, mdy'
#timezone = unknown # actually, defaults to TZ environment
# setting
#timezone_abbreviations = 'Default'     # Select the set of available time zone
# abbreviations.  Currently, there are
#   Australia
#   India
# You can create your own file in
# share/timezonesets/.

log_timezone, timezone and timezone_abbreviations are set to default.

Thanks
Deepak Murthy

Re: Urgent PST time changing tonight

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 08/03/2009 07:59, DM wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> PST time changing tonight, I am not sure if this is going to affect the
> database.
> Please throw some light if the time change affect on our production system.

This is a PostgreSQL question, rather than relating to pgAdmin - you
should post to the pgsql-general mailing list, where you'll have a wider
audience.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie