Обсуждение: Mac os x pgadmin iii

Mac os x pgadmin iii

От
David Lary
Дата:
IIIstarts it keeps asking for password even though I checked save password, do you know why this is?</span>

Re: Mac os x pgadmin iii

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:18 PM, David Lary <david.j.lary@nasa.gov> wrote:
> When pgAdmin III starts it keeps asking for password even though I checked
> save password, do you know why this is?

Do you access your server by hostname or IP address? Try changing to
the other and see if it works.

--
Dave Page

Re: Mac os x pgadmin iii

От
Dave Page
Дата:
[Please keep replies on-list]

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:50 PM, David Lary <david.j.lary@nasa.gov> wrote:
> It is all on my local machine

OK, but do you access it by IP address (eg. 127.0.0.1) or hostname
(eg. localhost), and does the password get saved correctly if you try
the other?

--
Dave Page

Re: Mac os x pgadmin iii

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM, David Lary <david.j.lary@nasa.gov> wrote:
> Dear Dave, does not seem to help my ~/.pgpass file contains:
>
> localhost:0:*:postgres:pass
> 127.0.0.1:0:*:postgres:pass

Hmm - how come the port number is zero? Try changing that to 5432 or
whatever is actually correct.

--
Dave Page