Обсуждение: Feature request: block commenting and uncommenting

Feature request: block commenting and uncommenting

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
Hi Dave & PgAdmin developers,

Dunno if this is a good time to ask, but I'd love to see in the SQL
editor some way of commenting-out and uncommenting whole blocks of code
at a time.

Many other text editors have this, and it's be really handy!

Thanks,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: Feature request: block commenting and uncommenting

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
> Hi Dave & PgAdmin developers,
>
> Dunno if this is a good time to ask, but I'd love to see in the SQL editor
> some way of commenting-out and uncommenting whole blocks of code at a time.
>
> Many other text editors have this, and it's be really handy!

Yeah, that's on my TODO list along with block indenting. Should be
more or less the same code.

--
Dave Page

Re: Feature request: block commenting and uncommenting

От
Andreas Neumann
Дата:
yes - this would be a cool feature I'd like to see as well (if it is
easy to implement)

Andreas

Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi Dave & PgAdmin developers,
>
> Dunno if this is a good time to ask, but I'd love to see in the SQL
> editor some way of commenting-out and uncommenting whole blocks of code
> at a time.
>
> Many other text editors have this, and it's be really handy!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray.

> Raymond O'Donnell, Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Ireland
> rod@iol.ie
> Galway Cathedral Recitals: http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals

Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6