Обсуждение: Not a nit-pick problem

Not a nit-pick problem

От
johnf
Дата:
Hi,
On openSUSE 10.3 (KDE) the headers of the data output pane are not displaying
correctly.  The text top half are cut off of the first line and the bottom
half of the second line.  For me this is becoming a big issue because I can
not resize the headers and I can't read header text.  For example for the
field name "agdodot" it looks like 'agloool' because the tops are cut off.

pgadmin3 1.8.1 Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
--
John Fabiani

Re: Not a nit-pick problem

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.

Um , As for me, a reappearance part is not in sight... Sorry, would you teach the portion
concretely to be able to understand to me?

P.S)
I think...I build the binary.
pgAdmin3 1.8.1 of OpenSuSE 10.3 version is  Jan 7, 2008 rev 6943.?
Probably, 10.1-10.2 version is Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
Is it different?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> On openSUSE 10.3 (KDE) the headers of the data output pane are not displaying
> correctly.  The text top half are cut off of the first line and the bottom
> half of the second line.  For me this is becoming a big issue because I can
> not resize the headers and I can't read header text.  For example for the
> field name "agdodot" it looks like 'agloool' because the tops are cut off.
>
> pgadmin3 1.8.1 Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
> --
> John Fabiani

Re: Not a nit-pick problem

От
johnf
Дата:
On Tuesday 29 January 2008 07:24:12 pm Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Um , As for me, a reappearance part is not in sight... Sorry, would you
> teach the portion concretely to be able to understand to me?
>
> P.S)
> I think...I build the binary.
> pgAdmin3 1.8.1 of OpenSuSE 10.3 version is  Jan 7, 2008 rev 6943.?
> Probably, 10.1-10.2 version is Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
> Is it different?
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

The date of the file is jan 7 but the "about" reports jan 8.  I didn't
understand the first part of your email.  Isn't there anyway to increase the
size of the header?  I have seen something like this in the past and it had
something to do with gnome.  I can recall that it had something to do with
running the gnome manager to fix it.  But that was back in 10.1 - if my
memory serves me.  I wonder if this has anything to do with my 1600x1200
monitor?  I'm also using the Nvidia video driver.

--
John Fabiani

Re: Not a nit-pick problem

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi johnf-san.

From: "johnf" <jfabiani@yolo.com>

> The date of the file is jan 7 but the "about" reports jan 8.  I didn't

Ahh,  It seems that I was doing build work on the timing which changes the date.
and there was an inaccurate machine of time..sorry....:-(

> understand the first part of your email.  Isn't there anyway to increase the
> size of the header?  I have seen something like this in the past and it had
> something to do with gnome.  I can recall that it had something to do with
> running the gnome manager to fix it.  But that was back in 10.1 - if my
> memory serves me.  I wonder if this has anything to do with my 1600x1200
> monitor?  I'm also using the Nvidia video driver.

If possible, please send me the screen shot whose problem is visible?
I want to know the essence of the problem.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: Not a nit-pick problem

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.

It size of the column label of SQLGrid was made variable.
Then, every font of selection expresses it appropriately.
This fixed svn-head and stable branch 1.8. now.

Thanks report.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito