Обсуждение: variables during creation of a rule

variables during creation of a rule

От
Jean-Max Reymond
Дата:
Hi,
when I create a rule with pgadmin3, variables (like search_path) are not
enabled in the select menu. I have to create the rule and then all the
variables are allowed. Is this behavior a normal way ?

Re: variables during creation of a rule

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Jean-Max Reymond wrote:
> Hi,
> when I create a rule with pgadmin3, variables (like search_path) are not
> enabled in the select menu. I have to create the rule and then all the
> variables are allowed. Is this behavior a normal way ?

Rules don't have variables - they're not even on the dialogue.

Regards, Dave

Re: variables during creation of a rule

От
Jean-Max Reymond
Дата:
Dave Page a écrit :
> Jean-Max Reymond wrote:
>> Hi,
>> when I create a rule with pgadmin3, variables (like search_path) are not
>> enabled in the select menu. I have to create the rule and then all the
>> variables are allowed. Is this behavior a normal way ?
>
> Rules don't have variables - they're not even on the dialogue.

sorry bad translation of role :-(