Обсуждение: Edit Data screen on PgAdmin

Edit Data screen on PgAdmin

От
Mike Marcus
Дата:
Using Intel Mac here, noticed an issue with the 'Edit Data' screen (accessed via right click on table -> view data -> view top 100 rows)
Column headers have no labels. (I think they used to, not sure what happened ?)
Also, when you scroll right to see more columns, the headers don't scroll with the data, making them useless.

Mike Marcus
Software Engineer - TelcoiQ
www.telcoiq.com

Re: Edit Data screen on PgAdmin

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Mike Marcus wrote:
> Using Intel Mac here, noticed an issue with the 'Edit Data' screen
> (accessed via right click on table -> view data -> view top 100 rows)
> Column headers have no labels. (I think they used to, not sure what
> happened ?)
> Also, when you scroll right to see more columns, the headers don't
> scroll with the data, making them useless.

What version? Both those issues were fixed long ago from what I recall
(the second one was actually a wxMac bug).

Regards, Dave.