Обсуждение: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
"Daniel B. Thurman"
Дата:
As recommended, I downloaded and installed pgAdmin v1.8.0-beta5
and ran into some problems:

1) The update.bat script failed to update the v1.6.3 release that came   integrated with the postgreSQL v1.8.2 release.
Failing that, I proceeded   to install the complete program into a seperate directory.

2) The 'About' menu showed the logo with the version properly but was missing    the dialog window, so I was not able
toclose it.

Thats it for now...

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
"Daniel B. Thurman"
Дата:
Uh, forgot to also mention that the pgAdmin exe icon is missing
and shows some sort of an image but not that of ol' ele ;)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> As recommended, I downloaded and installed pgAdmin v1.8.0-beta5
> and ran into some problems:
>
> 1) The update.bat script failed to update the v1.6.3 release that came
>     integrated with the postgreSQL v1.8.2 release.  Failing that, I proceeded
>     to install the complete program into a seperate directory.

It's not supposed to. It will update any standalone 1.8 installation.

> 2) The 'About' menu showed the logo with the version properly but was missing
>      the dialog window, so I was not able to close it.

Just click on it or hit escape.

Regards, Dave

Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> Uh, forgot to also mention that the pgAdmin exe icon is missing
> and shows some sort of an image but not that of ol' ele ;)

What colour depth is your display running at? Can you post a small
screenshot?

Thanks, Dave

Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
"Daniel B. Thurman"

>Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>> Uh, forgot to also mention that the pgAdmin exe icon is missing
>> and shows some sort of an image but not that of ol' ele ;)
>
>What colour depth is your display running at? Can you post a small
>screenshot?
>
>Thanks, Dave

My Color depth is 32 bits, or 16.7M colors.
Screen Res is 1600x1200

Attached is the image, in jpeg format.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>>> Uh, forgot to also mention that the pgAdmin exe icon is missing
>>> and shows some sort of an image but not that of ol' ele ;)
>> What colour depth is your display running at? Can you post a small
>> screenshot?
>>
>> Thanks, Dave
>>

> My Color depth is 32 bits, or 16.7M colors.
> Screen Res is 1600x1200
>
> Attached is the image, in jpeg format.

Oh wow - thats wierd. Anyone else see that? I get the expected picture
of Slonik...

/D

Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.

>> My Color depth is 32 bits, or 16.7M colors.
>> Screen Res is 1600x1200
>>
>> Attached is the image, in jpeg format.
>
> Oh wow - thats wierd. Anyone else see that? I get the expected picture
> of Slonik...

Um, It seems that I made the factor....
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin_icon.html
It looks great to me although changed from OLD to NEW.
However, It may be having missed something. ?_?
But, NEW has equipped what also has the same psql.
Do you see this and do you notice some?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito