Обсуждение: Possible Bug Version 1.8.0 Beta 5 on Windows XP Service Pack 2 Postgresql 8.3 on FreeBSD6.2

Possible Bug Version 1.8.0 Beta 5 on Windows XP Service Pack 2 Postgresql 8.3 on FreeBSD6.2

От
Bob
Дата:
Right click on a table-> go to properties-> create pk constraint and add column click ok. A unhandled exception
occurson my machine and pgadmin exits.<br />

Re: Possible Bug Version 1.8.0 Beta 5 on Windows XP Service Pack 2 Postgresql 8.3 on FreeBSD6.2

От
Dave Page
Bob wrote:
> Right click on a table-> go to properties-> create pk constraint and add
> column click ok. A unhandled exception occurs on my machine and pgadmin
> exits.

This has been fixed in SVN trunk already.

Thanks, Dave