Обсуждение: Re: 1.8.0 Beta 4 Bug: Crash on create new datab ase

Re: 1.8.0 Beta 4 Bug: Crash on create new datab ase

От
"Belbin, Peter"
Дата:
size="2">Whenwill there be a newly packaged beta that has all these fixes made available?</font><p><font
mailtransmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
ordisclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify

Re: 1.8.0 Beta 4 Bug: Crash on create new datab ase

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Belbin, Peter wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Congrats on the good work that you're doing.

Thanks.

> When will there be a newly packaged beta that has all these fixes made
> available?

Not sure, but theres a test .exe at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pgadmin3.zip if you're on Windows.
Please note that this was built on my home PC which has a slightly
different environment than my normal machine. If you get any dependency
errors, let me know and I'll whip the laptop out and create a fresh
build on there.

Regards, Dave