Обсуждение: pgAdmin on WindowsXP hangs when logging to another DB while executing long query

pgAdmin on WindowsXP hangs when logging to another DB while executing long query

От
"Valentine Gogichashvili"
Дата:
Hi, <br /><br />I have experienced this problem several times already. When executing a long query on one database, and
tryingto connect to another database at the same time, pgAdmin application hangs and never returns. Server status
(monitoredby another instance of the pgAdmin) for the database, where the long query was running shows that the query
isnot running any longer, but all the open windows of the current pgAdmin application are showing status (Not
Responding)and do not redraw. <br /><br />I am using pgAdmin 1.8.0 Beta 1 (Jul 13 2007, rev: 6423) for Windows.<br