Обсуждение: Installing PgAdmin GUI on Linux

Installing PgAdmin GUI on Linux

От
"Ashish Karalkar"
Дата:
Hello All,
I am having PostgreSQL server 8.2.0 running on Redhat Linux .
I want to install PgAdmin GUI on the Linux Server.
can anybody please guide me to the appropriate documantation and the prerequisite required for the same .
Thanks In Adavnce

With Reagrds
Ashish...

Re: Installing PgAdmin GUI on Linux

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 24/07/2007 07:22, Ashish Karalkar wrote:

> I am having PostgreSQL server 8.2.0 running on Redhat Linux .
> I want to install PgAdmin GUI on the Linux Server.
> can anybody please guide me to the appropriate documantation and the
> prerequisite required for the same .

Hi Ashish,

Try here: http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/

Ray.