1. Select

Tools
Server configuration
postgresql.conf

2. Double click in log_statement line

3. Put checkbox into enabled

Enter all to Value field

4. Press OK

5. Press Save button in toolbar and answer Yes.

Observed:

pgAdmin exits without any message.

This occurs with 1.6.2 and with
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/pgadmin3-20070612.msi with Windows
Vista.

Andrus.

Re: pgadmin stops working

От
Dave Page
Andrus wrote:
> To reproduce:
>
> 1. Select
>
> Tools
> Server configuration
> postgresql.conf
>
> 2. Double click in log_statement line
>
> 3. Put checkbox into enabled
>
> Enter all to Value field
>
> 4. Press OK
>
> 5. Press Save button in toolbar and answer Yes.
>
> Observed:
>
> pgAdmin exits without any message.
>
> This occurs with 1.6.2 and with
> http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/pgadmin3-20070612.msi with
> Windows Vista.

I cannot reproduce this one either, either with 1.6.3 on OS X, or the
snapshot build on Vista.

What server version are you running? Anything odd about your setup?

Regards Dave

Re: pgadmin stops working

От
"Andrus"
Дата:
> I cannot reproduce this one either, either with 1.6.3 on OS X, or the
> snapshot build on Vista.
>
> What server version are you running?

"PostgreSQL 8.2.3 on i686-pc-mingw32, compiled by GCC gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.2
(mingw-special)"

I bought new computer with Vista pre-installed, installed Postgres and
pgAdmin from you link and some other software.

> Anything odd about your setup?

I have disabled visual effects (selected optimize for perfomance in control
panel).
I use non-english regional settings.

Andrus.