Обсуждение: pgAdminIII 1.6.3 pasting 64K into a text column

pgAdminIII 1.6.3 pasting 64K into a text column

От
"Belbin, Peter"
Дата:
/><p><b><fontsize="2">NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended
onlyfor the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have

Re: pgAdminIII 1.6.3 pasting 64K into a text column

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Belbin, Peter wrote:
> I'm using pgAdminIII 1.6.3 on a windows machine, and the program
> reliably dies whenever I try pasting 64K of text into a TEXT column
> using the table editor.
>
> The text column is defined as 65000 in length, and the db is using
> SQL_ASCII.
>
> It happens every time.

I cannot reproduce a crash in SVN trunk, but it does seem that the
wxWidgets text control was being created with a maximum length less than
it should have been. I've corrected that to use the maximum whereever
possible and tested with 100K+ strings with no problems.

Thanks for the report.

Regards, Dave