Обсуждение: Re : Improvement to Dropped DB Connections

Re : Improvement to Dropped DB Connections

От
Laurent ROCHE
Дата:
----- Message d'origine ----
De : Bob <citibob@comcast.net>
À : pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 24 Mai 2007, 2h52mn 23s
Objet : [pgadmin-support] Improvement to Dropped DB Connections

In other words --- EVEN IF the DB connection is closed by accident,
pgAdmin should not require the user to extra work to open it back up
again.

----------

I second that !

---
Cheers,
L@u

Re: Re : Improvement to Dropped DB Connections

От
August Zajonc
Дата:
Laurent ROCHE wrote:
> In other words --- EVEN IF the DB connection is closed by accident,
> pgAdmin should not require the user to extra work to open it back up
> again.

> I second that !

Agreed. Anyone feel like a sample patch? If not, I may take a look next
Tuesday... I know, far away...

- August