Обсуждение: Does New Server Registration Support entering both username and password?

Does New Server Registration Support entering both username and password?

От
Kieran McCusker
Дата:
Hi

I may be being dumb but I cannot see a way for creating a server
registration that leaves both the username and password blank until
connection time.

In our organisation we have client jobs separated into schemas and were
planning on a separate userid/login for each schema to allow staff to
work on a job without fear of trashing another job and without involving
the sysadmin with endlessly adjusting privileges for the analysts.

Is this possible? - Could I add it to  the wish list if it is not?

Many Thanks

Kieran