Обсуждение: pgAgent Jobs

pgAgent Jobs

От
"Paolo Saudin"
Дата:
Hi,
    would it be possible to add in the Jobs() drop down menu an item to let the user run a Job with a single click? Any time I want to run a job outside the scheduled time, I need to copy and paste the Step Definition in a new SQL windows and run it from there.

 Thanks,
Paolo

Re: pgAgent Jobs

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Paolo Saudin wrote:
> Hi,
>     would it be possible to add in the Jobs() drop down menu an item to
> let the user run a Job with a single click? Any time I want to run a job
> outside the scheduled time, I need to copy and paste the Step Definition
> in a new SQL windows and run it from there.

Shouldn't be a major problem - I'll add a todo item.

Regards Dave