Обсуждение: Support

Support

От
pierre hoareau
Дата:
Bonjour, voila je voudrais faire mes premiers pas sur pgadmin et utiliser les capacités de posGIS pour des applications
cartographiues,est-il possible davoir un support en francais, si possible? Sinon je me contenterai de langlais.

hello,
so i would like to do my first steps on pgAdmin and postGIS for cartographic applications. Is it possible that you send
mefrench support, or english, to help me.

Merci
Thanks you

Re: Support

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
pierre hoareau wrote:
> Bonjour, voila je voudrais faire mes premiers pas sur pgadmin et utiliser les capacités de posGIS pour des
applicationscartographiues, est-il possible davoir un support en francais, si possible? Sinon je me contenterai de
langlais.

> hello,
> so i would like to do my first steps on pgAdmin and postGIS for cartographic applications. Is it possible that you
sendme french support, or english, to help me.

This list is for answering support questions. You'll have to do the work
yourself.

Regards,
Andreas