Обсуждение: Help about somes problems occured while using The PostgreSQL 8.0 for Windows

Help about somes problems occured while using The PostgreSQL 8.0 for Windows

От
acedeno@ceis.cujae.edu.cu
Дата:
Hello,We are research`students on CEIS......By this, we would like to catch  The Postgre SQL`technical advisors
attention
about a problem occured while using this tool.These are the facts: while executing a consult, looked as a many to many
relationship between two entities, it didn`t return the
Expected  results. Forthermore it generated a bug.However, after installed all the aditional modules delivred with the
PostgreSQL
8.0 for windows, the consult were functioning goodly but by generating another
problem statement due to the newly features installed: the incorrect database
restore or simply the inability to realize this basic operation.
We notify that before the aditional features installation, there wasn`t the
database restore problem.    So what can we do  to resolve the problem?By expecting your response,Thanks.
Alexis Cedeño Trujillo