Обсуждение: Backup error/bug/regression

Backup error/bug/regression

От
Scott
Дата:
Hi there,

I think that there may have been a regression in your latest
beta release.

I'm using 1.4.0 beta3 on WinXP and I think that the pg_dump.exe
executable is not being included in the backup command string -
i.e. all the other options and flags appear in the error message,
but not the command name itself.

Please excuse me, if you are already aware of this, or this
is a duplicate bug report.

Best regards,

-- Scott

Scott Lowe
Developer

Re: Backup error/bug/regression

От
Andreas Pflug
Scott wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I think that there may have been a regression in your latest
> beta release.
>
> I'm using 1.4.0 beta3 on WinXP and I think that the pg_dump.exe
> executable is not being included in the backup command string -
> i.e. all the other options and flags appear in the error message,
> but not the command name itself.

Use the release version.

Regards,
Andreas