Обсуждение: Problem report on pgadmin3-1.4.0

Problem report on pgadmin3-1.4.0

От
MASAO TAKAHASHI
Дата:
1. Platform  linux-2.4.16-1.1636_FC4
2. Language  ja_JP.UTF-8
3. Distribution  binary
4. version  pgadmin3-1.4.0
5. Symptom  SIGSEGV has occurred.  But, when setting LANG=C or LANG=ja_JP.eucJP,  SIGSEGV has not occurred.  When
LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8,SIGSEGV has occurred.

Regards

--------------
MASAO TAKAHASHI
E-Mail:mtakahashi@kanno.co.jp
Phone:093-521-9532
KANNO WORKS CO., LTD., JAPAN

Re: Problem report on pgadmin3-1.4.0

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
From: "MASAO TAKAHASHI"

I think that there is no wxWidgets with a UNICODE base.
What condition is ldd pgadmin3?
If different,  Raphaël may help.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> 1. Platform
>    linux-2.4.16-1.1636_FC4
> 2. Language
>    ja_JP.UTF-8
> 3. Distribution
>    binary
> 4. version
>    pgadmin3-1.4.0
> 5. Symptom
>    SIGSEGV has occurred.
>    But, when setting LANG=C or LANG=ja_JP.eucJP,
>    SIGSEGV has not occurred.
>    When LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8, SIGSEGV has occurred.
> Regards

Re: Problem report on pgadmin3-1.4.0

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.

This report of me is sorry behind time. This phenomenon was
reported by another Slockware. And that it is the problem of
wxWidget made it clear. It will be solved by this version 2.6.2.

http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/developer/wxWindows/wxWidgets-2.6.2-20050808.tgz

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> From: "MASAO TAKAHASHI"
>
> I think that there is no wxWidgets with a UNICODE base.
> What condition is ldd pgadmin3?
> If different,  Raphaël may help.:-)
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito
>
> > 1. Platform
> >    linux-2.4.16-1.1636_FC4
> > 2. Language
> >    ja_JP.UTF-8
> > 3. Distribution
> >    binary
> > 4. version
> >    pgadmin3-1.4.0
> > 5. Symptom
> >    SIGSEGV has occurred.
> >    But, when setting LANG=C or LANG=ja_JP.eucJP,
> >    SIGSEGV has not occurred.
> >    When LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8, SIGSEGV has occurred.
> > Regards

Re: Problem report on pgadmin3-1.4.0

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> This report of me is sorry behind time. This phenomenon was
> reported by another Slockware. And that it is the problem of
> wxWidget made it clear. It will be solved by this version 2.6.2.
>
> http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/developer/wxWindows/wxWidgets-2.6.2-20050808.tgz

Hiroshi,
we can't do anything with this 26MB gzip. We certainly won't distribute
a private wx snapshot.
What's the underlying problem, and what's your proposed fix?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Problem report on pgadmin3-1.4.0

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Ahh....
I was working by trackers at the time. However,
Although I cannot remember it.  It checked by this version....
Probably, I have to investigate the present release version further.
But, time will be required.  Sorry, It is not now....

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito