Обсуждение: The server lacks instrumentation functions, PgAdmin 1.4 beta2

The server lacks instrumentation functions, PgAdmin 1.4 beta2

От
"Jean-Pierre Pelletier"
Дата:
Hi,

PGAdmin display "The server lacks instrumentation functions"
when opening server status.
I got rid of that message by manually executing admin81.sql in database
"postgres".

Is this the intended behavior?

I am on Windows XP Service Pack 2.
I've installed PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3 with the Windows installer
which installed pgAdmin 1.4 beta2.
I didn't run initdb manually, the cluster was initialized by the Windows
installer.

Thanks,
Jean-Pierre Pelletier
e-djuster

Re: The server lacks instrumentation functions,

От
Dave Page

On 25/10/05 9:26 pm, "Jean-Pierre Pelletier" <pelletier_32@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PGAdmin display "The server lacks instrumentation functions"
> when opening server status.
> I got rid of that message by manually executing admin81.sql in database
> "postgres".
>
> Is this the intended behavior?

No, it's been fixed for the current betas though.

Thanks for the report.

Regards, Dave