Обсуждение: change size of geometry POINT

change size of geometry POINT

От
w m
Дата:
Hi,
If i create a shapefile form a postgresql database and define the geometry to be point, is it possible to change the size of that point. what if the point appears too small on a map once i use the shp file, is there a way to change the size?
thanks
wokar

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: change size of geometry POINT

От
Andreas Pflug
w m wrote:
> Hi,
> If i create a shapefile form a postgresql database and define the
> geometry to be point, is it possible to change the size of that point.
> what if the point appears too small on a map once i use the shp file, is
> there a way to change the size?

Apart from the fact that you're asking on the wrong list (try at
postgis), a point doesn't have a size, is a matter of the program you're
using how it is displayed (i.e. which diameter, making it a circle, not
a point). So the answer is no.

Regards,
Andreas