Обсуждение: Backup feature somewhat buggy

Backup feature somewhat buggy

От
Troels Arvin
Дата:
Hello,

With pgadmin3 v. 1.2.0 connecting to a PostgreSQL 8.0 server:

The backup feature is somewhat strange. No problem connecting to the
server and expanding the object tree to list the existing databases.

However, the "Backup" menu item for a database is grayed out for me, until
I "click around" in the object tree of a database for a while. After a
while, the "Backup" menu item becomes selectable. The "magic action" seems
to be expanding the object tree until a schema has been selected.

As soon as the "Backup" menu item is active, all is fine: Backing up works
well here.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: Backup feature somewhat buggy

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Troels Arvin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> With pgadmin3 v. 1.2.0 connecting to a PostgreSQL 8.0 server:
>
> The backup feature is somewhat strange. No problem connecting to the
> server and expanding the object tree to list the existing databases.
>
> However, the "Backup" menu item for a database is grayed out for me, until
> I "click around" in the object tree of a database for a while. After a
> while, the "Backup" menu item becomes selectable. The "magic action" seems
> to be expanding the object tree until a schema has been selected.

Fixed in snapshots.

Regards,
Andreas