Обсуждение: Export funtion

Export funtion

От
Art Fore
Дата:
The help file for PGAdmin 1.2 shows an export dialog box for exporting
data to a file in Windows. Can anyone tell me where this export function
is located?

Art

Re: Export funtion

От
Art Fore
Дата:
Never min, I finally found it. It is well hidden.

Art

Art Fore wrote:
> The help file for PGAdmin 1.2 shows an export dialog box for exporting
> data to a file in Windows. Can anyone tell me where this export function
> is located?
>
> Art

Re: Export funtion

От
Andreas Pflug
Art Fore wrote:
> Never min, I finally found it. It is well hidden.

Um, I don't think it is hidden, IMHO it's quite easy to find. It's
documented as subtopic under "Query Tool", and searching for "Export"
will lead you there too.

Regards,
Andreas