Обсуждение: Which wxWidgets?

Which wxWidgets?

От
Troels Arvin
Дата:
Hello,

At http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#source it currently says,
under "Requirements":
 wxWidgets (former wxWindows) 2.5.3 compiled from a source snapshot.

That's confusing, I think. Is the ordinary 2.5.3 release of wxWidgets OK
or not?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: Which wxWidgets?

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, plain standard 2.5.3 is fine.

Regards, Dave

Re: Which wxWidgets?

От
Troels Arvin
Дата:
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:46:22 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

>> That's confusing, I think. Is the ordinary 2.5.3 release of
>> wxWidgets OK or not?
>
> Yes, plain standard 2.5.3 is fine.

OK. May I suggest that the page be changed, so that the "compiled from a
source snapshot" words are removed.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: Which wxWidgets?

От
"Dave Page"

Fix committed. Website will update shortly :-)

/D