Обсуждение: pgAdmin 1.2.0 rc1 win32 installer bug?

pgAdmin 1.2.0 rc1 win32 installer bug?

От
Mikko Korkalo
Дата:
Hi, I believe the win32 installer in this file:
pgadmin3-1_2_0-rc1.zip

is broken. If I choose to install to C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\
, it is being installed to D:\.

(pgAdmin.exe, docs and ui-directory appear in D:\)

Can anyone confirm this? I'm running Windows XP SP2.

regards,
Mikko Korkalo

Re: pgAdmin 1.2.0 rc1 win32 installer bug?

От
Gary Doades
Дата:
Mikko Korkalo wrote:
> Hi, I believe the win32 installer in this file:
> pgadmin3-1_2_0-rc1.zip
>
> is broken. If I choose to install to C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\
> , it is being installed to D:\.
>
> (pgAdmin.exe, docs and ui-directory appear in D:\)
>
> Can anyone confirm this? I'm running Windows XP SP2.
>
> regards,
> Mikko Korkalo

This has been mentioned as a known, and recently fixed problem. It is in
CVS, but not as a new installer yet.

Cheers,
Gary.

Re: pgAdmin 1.2.0 rc1 win32 installer bug?

От
"Riccardo G. Facchini"
Дата:
yes, same problem here, but it was installed on "C:\".

Moved docs, ui and the exe to the proper directory and it worked
flawlessly.